Click to close
Find products and services
View eco friendly homes or list your own eco house
Information on sustainable living
Buy eco products
< All Categories >
At home / living
Building design, construction and renovations
Garden and outdoors
General / other
Real estate and property development
Transport / Vehicles
Travel / Accomodation / Tourism
Vehicles and transport
Web, internet and computers
< All Sub Categories>
Your local matters
to find your local and join the local conversation.
131 Tamamutu st taupo
Ekko can provide a large range of different styles of Ekko Jute bags, featuring your corporate colours and logos either printed or embroidered as required.
Jute is one of the lowest cost natural fibres and is second only to cotton in the quantity produced and variety of uses it is put to.
Ekko Jute bags are available in a wide range of standard styles or they can be customized to your specifications. We have a design team that can provide customized bag and logo designs. Your logo on our Jute bags is an excellent avenue to increase your brand awareness and to help reduce your carbon foot print.
* The main components of our Ekko Jute bag's are: Front and Back Panel, Gusset (sides and bottom) and Handle
* Accessories, trims and styles can be added to the standard bag to make it as per your requirements
* Jute bags can be left natural, or can be dyed and printed. We use water soluble AZO free dyes and can match any paintone within reasonable accuracy.
* Our bags are stitched with polyester threads and can be lined with a variety of materials like Food Grade LDPE, Muslin and Fleece.
* 100% biodegradable bags are available
* Designs can be customised to your needs
* Jute and cotton can be combined to create a fine fabric that is also environmentally friendly and is known a Junco.
Share this page
Local Me (NZ)
& Local Me (ZA)
Developed by Carlin Archer
© Copyright 2013 Ecobob Ltd