We supply locally made, beautiful, high-quality earth building materials and, based on our 25 years experience, can assist from the planning stage through to completion. The focus of our work is on state-of-the art workmanship, the integration of natural materials in existing buildings or conventional designs as well as the Adobe Brick building method for distinguished new homes of durability, substance and warm appeal.
Looking at possibilities for an earthbuilding project?
SolidEarth Ltd offer you
- Earthbuilding products (mud brick, thermal mud brick, cob, light earth, earthen plasters)
- Earthbuilding Components for timber-framed houses - Earthbuilding Construction
- Interior Earthen Plasters onto various substrates (GiB, concrete block, strawbale, earth walls)
- Exterior Lime Plasters
- Restoration of Historic Buildings
- Pizza Ovens
- Workshop and project related training
We are your one-stop-shop for earthbuilding and can put you in touch with design professionals experienced in passive solar design and earthbuilding. We are also active members of the Earthbuilding Association of NZ. Please check out our extensive website for more information on Earthbuilding, our products & services, price lists and technical specifications.
Our home is open for visits by prior arrangement and showcases many sustainable design features as well as a range of Earthbuilding techniques.
Check out our new video on https://vimeo.com/44998362
For workshops and consultancy, check our other website www.earthbuildingschool.com