The Ecobob member's forum: where members discuss, discover and network all things green and eco.

Keyword Search
Archive

Carbon footprint

Home > Chat Forum > Ecobob Cafe > Carbon footprint

Carbon footprint

Posted 04 Jun '08 11:44 PM

Hi there I know I'm really thick but can anyone lead me to an exact definition of "carbon footprint". I asked dr google and eventually ended up here but I just want a definition that goes - the carbon footprint is..... help!! beenee

Re: Carbon footprint

Posted 10 Jun '08 10:49 PM

Here's a good definition of Carbon Footprint on Wikipaedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_footprint

Re: Carbon footprint

Posted 15 Jun '08 11:42 PM

hello there my my school would like to know our carbon foort print!!!

RE: Carbon footprint

Posted 30 Dec '20 10:15 PM

Eco bob It is a website that has a thread about printing issue consistent pattern to deformation in layers. I prefer to check essay service review and get to learn more new ways to complete their assignment. They have problems in making and slight shifting in the layer. You can attach your pictures with it. Join it for more.

RE: Carbon footprint

Posted 21 Jan '21 04:14 AM

Quality makes sense. Through the years of our business development, we have found the perfect way of balancing out price and quality. We make sure every piece of content our clients get meets the highest standards of academic writing. If you are not completely happy with the result you get, we offer you the option of multiple free revisions.

Post Your Own Comment