The Ecobob member's forum: where members discuss, discover and network all things green and eco.

Keyword Search
Archive

Cohousing in Christchurch

Home > Chat Forum > Real estate and property development > Cohousing in Christchurch

Cohousing in Christchurch

Posted 24 Jul '12 02:18 AM

If anyone is interested in being part of a cohousing group, or intentional community in Christchurch could they please contact me. This could be to form a new one with new buildings or to modify existing buildings to create one, or to extend or modify an existing community.

Re: Cohousing in Christchurch

Posted 26 Dec '12 01:51 AM

Would be very interested to know more about what you were envisioning. I have many friends also interested in this concept.

Posted 11 Feb '13 09:11 AM

I'm studying housing and housing movements with U Can. I am definitely keen to be in touch with you or meet. Am researching co-housing as part of my project. We have to make options available for our young people. The business sector has no interest as there is no money in it.

Posted 11 Feb '13 08:33 PM

I am interested to talk about this further. There are great possibilities. Tiny house movement meets co-housing movement., etc etc

Phil

Posted 13 Feb '13 06:50 AM

Hey everyone, I'm keen to help promote and follow this initiative. Contact me through http://homestylegreen.com/ I'm going to be in Christchurch briefly next week.

Posted 13 Feb '13 10:30 AM

Sorry for the delay. I am trying to get in touch with someone interested in helping, and will post info as soon as I can.

Posted 14 Feb '13 11:17 PM

I have contacted you through the site. Cheers. Keep up the good work.

Posted 12 Mar '13 09:18 PM

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=571525246&ed=true

Gricklegrass Community, Oxford, Canterbury.

We are looking for people to join our intentional community now if any one is interested, or please pass on. :)

RE: Cohousing in Christchurch

Posted 05 Nov '18 07:18 PM

Here's a rare chance to live in a neighbourhood designed for people

Peterborough Housing Cooperative has homes for sale. Live in a pocket neighbourhood with a real sense of community, giving you the best place to bring up your family.

Peterborough will feature 14 townhouses in the Christchurch central city around a huge 600m2 common courtyard. These will be brand new architect designed houses with solar boosted underfloor heating, non-toxic materials, and private back-yards.

Buy off the plans for below valuation sale price. Visit www.peterborough.nz. Enquiries to Adriana 021 269 9488

It’s more than a house. It’s a community. The pocket neighbourhood includes a neighbourhood house with a community cafe, lounge, study, kid’s space, activities room, and a guest room to complement your house.

It is purpose-designed to provide a sense of belonging with picnic areas, community garden, kid’s playground, and weekly neighbourhood dinners.

Post Your Own Comment