The Ecobob member's forum: where members discuss, discover and network all things green and eco.

Keyword Search
Archive

Trustpower Solar Buddies - Find A Buddy

Home > Chat Forum > Switching to Solar Power > Trustpower Solar Buddies - Find A Buddy

Trustpower Solar Buddies - Find A Buddy

Posted 03 May '18 02:55 PM

Looking to sell your excess solar power/or purchase solar power via Trustpower's Solar Buddy scheme? Put a post up to express your interest with what you are willing to sell power for, or the price you'd like to pay for power, once you find a buddy email [email protected] (instead of exchanging contact details via this thread). Let us know your Ecobob handle/alias (the name that shows up when you post) and your buddies. We'll email both parties and then pass on each other's email addresses. Too easy!

RE: Trustpower Solar Buddies - Find A Buddy

Posted 03 May '18 02:56 PM

Learn more about the Solar Buddy scheme here: https://mysolarquotes.co.nz/blog/solar-power-new-zealand/solar-buddies---trust-power-s-new-solar-buy-back-scheme/

Posted 25 Jul '18 10:04 PM

Hi, we have solar panels and would like to sell our excess power. Is anyone interested in being our Solar Buddy?

Posted 07 Dec '18 06:29 PM

Hi

I am looking for someone to buddy up and buy some of my excess solar power
Let me know please

Posted 20 Jun '19 02:00 AM

I am looking for a solar buddy anyone interested

Posted 20 Jun '19 02:00 AM

I am looking for a solar buddy anyone interested

Posted 26 Jun '19 08:12 AM

Hi Lando and Ferg, I have teamed you two up.

Posted 09 Jul '19 02:07 PM

Re; Trustpower Solar Buddies-Find a Buddy

We are looking for solar buddies, anyone interested.

Posted 07 Sep '19 02:22 AM

Hi looking for some solar buddies to sell our excess power

Posted 15 Jan '20 06:57 AM

Excess solar power available 16 cents per kwh. Thanks

Posted 18 Jan '20 07:42 AM

Maybe if your looking at this thread you are aware of the Trustpower Solar Buddy Scheme, but if you are finding out what its all about, here's a quick summary:

The Trustpower Solar Buddy scheme for Trustpower customers who have Solar Panels. But wait... Its for other Trustpower customers as well.

The scheme enables solar providers from selling their excess solar to their 'buddies', for any price. As a default excess power is sold back to Trustpower for a pre-agreed rate (set at 7c per unit - check as this may change). The idea is that the people can sell their excess power to their buddies for any agreed price. They can give it away if they want, or sell to their buddies for a figure larger than the standard 7c rate to Trustpower, but less than their 'buddies' would normally pay. Seller gets more - buyer (buddy) pays less. Win win.

Need to be Trustpower customers, but if you like the scheme so much you need to become a Trustpower customer and find a buddy. This forum can help with that....

Looking to sell your excess solar power/or purchase solar power via Trustpower's Solar Buddy scheme? Put a post up to express your interest with what you are willing to sell power for, or the price you'd like to pay for power, once you find a buddy email [email protected] (instead of exchanging contact details via this thread). Let us know your Ecobob handle/alias (the name that shows up when you post) and your buddies. We'll email both parties and then pass on each other's email addresses. Too easy!

For more information click the link - https://www.trustpower.co.nz/for-your-home/solar-buddies

Posted 21 Jan '20 03:44 PM

Hi, We are looking to BUY power from a solar buddy. We are using about 750kw a month. we are a retired couple that can't afford the out lay for panels, but thought this might be a win-win situation. Thank you for your help.
Dayton.

Posted 21 Jan '20 04:09 PM

Hi we can sell you some 14cents per unit

Posted 21 Jan '20 08:41 PM

Wow, thank you. Can you tell us how we can connect to you , please.
Kind Regards Dayton

Posted 22 Jan '20 06:51 PM

Hi

Ecobob has put you in touch with each other.

Seller getting more money for surplus electricity and buyer paying less. Win-win.

People still looking for buddies, so put up a post and once you find a buddy email [email protected]

Posted 22 Jan '20 10:26 PM

Hi thanks for contacting us. Our email is [email protected]
All you need to supply is your email, name on account, account phone number ICP or account number, and I will fill in the details and send to Trustpower. They will then contact you to confirm everything is ok and then start saving.

Posted 24 Jan '20 01:35 PM

Hi we can sell it for 15 cents per unit my address is [email protected]

Posted 24 Jan '20 01:44 PM

We can sell you power at 15 cents per unit my address is [email protected]

Post Your Own Comment